Okay, you’ve chosen a telecommunications carrier you want to work with. You may already be working with them now.
But rather than trying to work directly with them, and dealing with a customer service department that may be located two states (or half a world) away, you would prefer to work with a company who is local and more immediately responsive to your needs.
This is where Feynman Group can help. We have special arrangements with several different major carriers / providers, including:
- Rio Networks
Costs Involved: $0.00
By the way, how much more would it cost you monthly to allow Feynman Group to serve as the service provider interface with your current carrier? How about $0.00. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nothing.
And, yes, you are reading that correctly. We receive a small commission from your carrier to service your account, and it literally costs you nothing to switch your service to us.
So, let’s summarize:
Advantages of Working with Feynman Group
- LOCAL, highly responsive customer service at no charge to you
- LOCAL service department
- FREE (read unbiased and not confusing) analysis of all services’ advantages and disadvantages
- Voice and data solutions implemented from multiple carriers, ensuring delivery of the newest and most appropriate technologies to your situation
- Highest data speeds at the lowest prices
- Customize solutions to fit your budget
- Reduced cost and downtime
- Eliminate confusion and frustration because we’re local and available (we’ll even make house calls if necessary)
- Ensures timely service and product updates
- Feynman Group can help you implement voice and data solutions from multiple carriers / providers to guarantee the highest efficiency
Disadvantages of Working with Feynman Group
There are none. Can you think of any?
Call us now for a friendly conversation and an analysis of your telephone and communication needs. You will find us refreshingly well informed and open to your needs and ideas. Go ahead and call, even if you’re just curious. You’ll be glad you did.