The internet is not only for Websites. It’s also a great place to host a custom application and business tools that position you as an industry leader, bringing revenue to your business and providing clients with powerful data and a fabulous experience.
Here are a few examples of work we’ve done for our clients:
Mark Prof: www.markprof.com
MarkProf was our very first web application project at Feynman Group over 10 years ago and its success brought on several other Marketing applications.
MarkProf is an interactive program that provides Marketing Profitability Tools to aid managers in building more profitable marketing strategies. This is accomplished with a combination of education and user analysis to facilitate application and implementation.
The program starts with a short Chemical Industry Case Study. This case study is used with each MarkProf Learning Module which includes the following format:
- Education - Interactive Learning Modules that facilitates learning, problem solving and applied learning.
- Self Test - Each Learning Module provides the opportunity to self assess a users understanding of the marketing concepts and tools before and after the Learning Module.
- User Tools - Allows users to input, analyze, save, and print their own data for each Learning Module.
GreenPoint Rated Climate Calculator: http://www.builditgreen.org/gpr_climate_calculator
What is the Climate Calculator?
The GreenPoint Rated Climate Calculator is a groundbreaking tool that measures the reduced impact of green homes on the environment. While there are already a number of lifestyle-based carbon calculators that estimate an individual´s or a household´s carbon footprint, none of them measures the total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions avoided by building greener homes.
The GreenPoint Rated Climate Calculator, an online tool housed within the new GreenPoint Rated Tracking System provides this information in a way that´s systematic, credible and backed by third-party verification.
How does the Climate Calculator help me?
Whether you are a builder, developer, designer, policymaker or climate action planner, the GreenPoint Rated Climate Calculator offers a range of reporting benefits. You can:
- Estimate GHG emissions avoided for new construction single family and multifamily projects in a jurisdiction.
- Provide feedback on the effects of CEQA, green building ordinances or C&D recycling policies.
- Measure a project´s "scopes of emissions" for Climate Action Plans, carbon trading markets, or other uses.
- Demonstrate a building´s verified climate benefits such as reduced water use to homeowners and buyers through a new GreenPoint Rated consumer label.
- Distinguish your product from competitors who build conventional homes with higher waste, utility bills and GHG emissions.
How Does the Climate Calculator Work?
As part of the GreenPoint Rating process, Raters submit project data to the GreenPoint Rated Tracking System. The integrated Climate Calculator then generates data on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions avoided for each of the green building practices used in the particular project.
Estimated emissions measured in carbon dioxide equivalents (CO2e) are calculated for the project´s planned green building measures, and then again for the final verified project. Additional quantifications include non-CO2 savings like gallons of water, tons of waste, kilowatt-hours of electricity, and therms of natural gas.
For more information on the development and assumptions behind the Climate Calculator, see GreenPoint Rated Climate Calculator Report.
- The GreePoint Rated Climate Calculator is only available for Single Family New Home versions 3.7 and 4.2 and Multifamily version 1.9 and higher.
IB Roof: Spec Writer: http://www.ibroof.com/specwriter/start.cfm
The spec writer is designed to take the headache and hassle out of writing specifications & submittals. The program takes you through a series of questions on what your project entails then automatically prepares the entire submittal for your particular project.
It really is that easy and the whole process takes about four minutes.
The Spec-Writer Program allows you to get on with more important items, like looking professional, presenting your proposal, being confident and closing the deal.
Launch Evaluation Assessment Product (LEAP): http://www.myleaplaunch.com/imprintlearn/
Objectives of LEAP
Determine organizational readiness and alignment at global, regional and/or country levels at both early and late stages of the product launch process.
Deliver comprehensive, company-specific actionable information to ensure the successful launch of new products or interventions for products that have been launched but are not meeting expectations.
Using a secure web link, selected launch stakeholders rate eight internal and external sales and marketing areas related to the successful launch and/or management of product and service offerings. For example, three of the dimensions measured include:
- Availability of Customer Funding
- Assessment of Market Demand
- Product/Solution Readiness
For each of the areas listed above, participants then read and select descriptions of launch readiness and rate the degree to which the selected statement is true. The aggregate results categorize launch readiness and/or product management under one of the following:
- Market Drifter
- Market Focused
- Market Driving
The assessment takes no more than 20 minutes to complete, with individual results available immediately and organizational results consolidated within two business days. LEAP is offered in English; local language assessments are in development and can be added to support country sales and other personnel.