Several years ago, while searching for a better Content Management System (CMS) that would allow our clients to more easily manage their website information, Feynman Group determined that while many of the products we currently used had advantages, none of the off-the-shelf programs and languages available had all of the features and capabilities we needed, except one.
After some deliberation, we decided to develop our own software program written in the ASP.Net MVC programming language (that will only mean something to you if you are a programmer), and named it TUVA.
Building websites with Tuva CMS means:
- We can develop your website more quickly and inexpensively than before.
- You will receive a “first draft” product that isn’t buggy or troublesome.
- Search engines will find it easier to “crawl” your website, making it more visible for Search Engine Optimizataion (SEO) purposes.
- Easier enhancements to upgrade your site capabilities as your business expands and your needs change (for example, adding e-commerce).
- Easier do-it-yourself changes and management of your website content, with no technical know-how necessary.
- Better security, allowing for the creation of unlimited access levels and controls within your site.
…plus a host of features that you will find below in the more complete product descriptions (don’t worry, we’ll help you decide which choices are right to help you meet your business and aesthetic objectives). Tuva CMS website projects come in two available packages: Standard, and Shopping Cart. Download Tuva CMS v3.0 Feature List
We wanted to use a programming language better suited to our and our client’s business internet environment, and more flexible and robust than those used to develop competitive systems. ASP.Net MVC, the language we chose, has the additional advantages of nimbleness and flexibility in building and maintaining your application without touching on any of the core business logic. For example, designers can work on the graphic views, while developers work on the underlying model and structure simultaneously.
The result of that development project is Tuva, our proprietary CMS / web application development program.
Tuva CMS allows us to develop your website more quickly through a set of plug-in features such as a News, FAQ, Photo Gallery, and many more. Tuva CMS also comes with a full featured shopping cart package. Tuva benefits from the ASP.Net MCV programming language by making it easier to change your website as your business evolves. In other words, as your needs increase, your web capabilities can grow without requiring major surgery to your existing site. This obviously saves you a great deal of time and money.