Feynman Group is Proud to Be a Certified B Corporation.
- Certified B Corporations® (B Corps™) are for-profit companies that use the power of business to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
- They meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. As of 2019, there are more than 3,000 B Corps around the world.
- The B Corp community works toward reduced inequality, lower levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of high-quality jobs with dignity and purpose.
- It is one of the only certifications that is not for a product or service, but for the whole business behind the product or service.
- B Corp Certification is a highly selective status. Companies must document their positive impact to qualify and undergo a rigorous verification process every three years to maintain their Certification.
Our 2018 | 2019 Impact
Paid staff volunteer time provided by Feynman Group.
In kind services and donations to non-profit organizations.
Feynman Group is a purpose driven company with a triple bottom line:
Planet | People | Profit
- We continually evaluate and improve our processes to be the best company we can be for our people, our community and our planet.
- Feynman Group provides a minimum of eight hours of paid volunteer time to each employee per year.
“Our responsibility is to do what we can, learn what we can, improve the solutions, and pass them on.”
– Richard P. Feynman
- Our sustainability efforts have earned us the BRING Rethink Certification and a finalist nomination for the 2020 Eugene Mayor’s Bold Steps Award.
- Feynman Group is committed to having a 100% electric powered company fleet by 2022.